Tuesday, September 4, 2012

RushFit day 2

Today was Day 2 week 1 of RushFit.  Abdominal strength and core conditioning.  Same set up of five 5 minute rounds with a 60 second rest between rounds. Various standing and floor work.  Bodyweight and dumbbells were used.  The last round was indeed the toughest.  I was fairly fatigued by then as the muscles had been pushed but that  Navasana (V-sit) the a sit through move to put you in plank position for the Hindu push up and back to Navasana and repeat was intense.  Modified still it was tough.  Back bends were a reality check.   I thought I could do it easily.  Guess I forgot I am not 13 anymore.  Progress already--the cool down straddle stretch didn't give me a cramp!!!  I am feeling the muscles work and I do have some soreness but nothing unbearable.  Yeaaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment