Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RushFit days 8 and 9

 RushFit day 8 was on Monday.  Somehow I forgot to post about the fight conditioning dvd.  My goodness!!!  Not only was it a bit intense but I felt completely uncoordinated.  The good thing is that I worked up a sweat.  The better thing is that it is back into the mix on Wednesday.

Day 9 was today and that was stretching for flexibility--ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  I welcomed the opportunity to take it down a notch and stretch these muscles.  They are getting better as I can tell my range of movement has improved.  Near the end I realized that I was sweating!!

Trying to stick to a cleaner food plan.  No perfection just better.  I came across the Belly fat cure info and noticed that it focuses on keeping sugar at no more than 15 grams per day.  A couple of years back I did this--forgot how long and I didn't see any difference.  Maybe what I was having instead of the sugar wasn't better.  I logged that information I just don't know where it is.  Thinking about trying it again or at least focusing on a number less than I am getting.  Granted my large number is from fruit--particularly when I use bananas in my smoothies.  I won't drop them but I may start using a half of one.  Also being mindful of any bottled condiments.  It's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment