Thursday, September 6, 2012

RushFit days 3 and 4

 Ok I got sidetracked yesterday and forgot about posting.  Wednesday was day 3 of RushFit and it was stretching for flexibility.  Same set up warm-up, workout and cool down.  The workout was totally stretching the body from head to toe.  It was very welcomed by this body and though some may think they should skip it since it isn't aerobic or strengthening that would be a mistake.  The body needs to be limber and stretching those muscles that you're working to build and strengthen will keep injuries at bay.

Day 4 was back to strength and endurance same workout as day 1.  I don't know if it was the excitement of day 1 that made it feel less brutal than day 4 but today was BRUTAL.   I used the same 10 lb dumbbells but was sweating up a storm today.  Maybe it was knowing the routine a bit more that I put more into it.  Whatever I did I kicked my own hiney.   Yesterday was also cardio on your own.  It didn't happen so tonight I plan to head to Zumba.  Didn't make it to Zumba Tuesday night so trying to get it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment