Sunday, September 2, 2012

RushFit assessment

 Today was the assessment for RushFit.  Egads!!  After 2 rounds of Supreme 90 day I'm still not "fit" but I am way better than I was.  That being said the assessment woke me up.  It was intense to say the least and I did not go as hard due to not wanting to risk a flare up with my disc--not an excuse just cautious.  4 rounds at 1 minute each with 20 seconds rest between rounds.  
Air squats--63
Push ups (full)--36
Sit ups (full)--27
Burpees with the push up--8---yea stinks but even with S90 I was gun shy of burpees.  That jumping back move was just enough to jostle me and lock my back up if I made a wrong move. 

Anyway the goal is to see improvement.  The test is to be repeated at the end of the 8 weeks.  I may do 4 just to see how I am doing.  After previewing most of the dvds I know there will be modifications and that's ok with me.  Here's to a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment