Friday, September 21, 2012

Rushfit days 17,18 and 19

OK somehow I have managed to get behind.
Wednesday was day 17 and that was Stretching for flexibility.  I still enjoy this one and if I had to do something extra it would be this one.  I purchased a foam roller and it would be nice if some of these programs included a 15-20 minute workout along with stretching.  I might seek out a video or dvd and maybe try to get it in once a week.  Maybe for weeks 5-8.  Need to see how the schedule changes.  Probably will include explosive training more often.  BTW  that comes up next week for the first time.  I think I will preview it.

Day 18 was the abdominal strength and core conditioning workout.  I am pretty good up until that round 5.  That is still a tough one.  Back bends have improved.  I didn't stay up the entire 30 secs but I did manage to get up for both sets. That v-sit Hindu pushup thingy.  Yea well.

Today was day 19 balance and agility.  This is first time I have done RF at night.  I dozed back off this morning and since I had an 8 a.m. dentist appointment I did not workout.  I sure didn't feel balanced or agile and was sweating by round 5 which kicked butt.  Gorilla squats were better.  The mule kicks were ok and the bear/alligator crawl pretty much turned into a spiderman push up.   I don't know if I am seeing much change but it's only 3 weeks in and still working on the food intake.  Pressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment