Friday, August 21, 2009

Shopping

After work I stopped for a bit of retail therapy. I miss miss miss Goody's.

I went to Kohls. I had seen several tops on their website that I thought looked promising. I found them, tried them on and put them back. I had picked up extra larges and they hung and I didn't like them well enough to look for larges. I picked up 2 denim skirts as if I NEED another one but I can always use another 1 or 2. Dark denim is lacking in my wardrobe.

life + style® Denim Pencil Skirt ---This one I bought

Axcess pleated Denim Pencil Skirt--Needed another size they didn't have it. It pulled across the hips making the pleat open instead of lying flat


Ok off to Sally's
Being the product junkie that I am I bought more hair products that may not do a thing for me.
I got a tube of Marc Daniels Go Curly serum and a pack of Hair One Olive Oil cleanser




I will try them at some point. Not really sure what to do with the Go Curly but we'll see



No comments:

Post a Comment