Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bump in the road

I've had intentions of posting for the past 2 days but just haven't felt up to it. The sinus stuff is making it difficult to stay on plan. Yesterday I didn't have enough calories before my evening workout and I felt really bad on my way to the gym. I made a decision to fuel up with the nearest thing which happened to be a McDonald's. I know I could have gotten something simple like a plain chicken sandwich but noooooo that didn't happen. I needed the healing effect of french fries----LOL! I made it the class and home. All would have been well with my food intake for the day if I had stopped there. Later I ate again and that kicked my count way overboard but it's ok. I'll try to keep it balanced and it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment