Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sam's Choice: Three Cheese & Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken Breast--review



This was today's lunch choice. I had bought these awhile back and decided I needed something different for lunch. It said to cook at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Well I did this while preparing for work this morning and I think I went over 35 minutes. It wasn't rubbery or tough but a bit done. The jalapeno had a bit of a kick to it but not too much. I could have used more cheese but then I could eat just cheese as well so it was sufficient for the size of the chicken breast. I paired it with a cup of green beans and a baked sweet potato.

The chicken was 240 calories, 8 grams of fat and 34 grams of protein. More fat than I probably needed but will try to keep the rest of the day's intake down.

I liked this and would probably purchase again

No comments:

Post a Comment