Monday, October 1, 2012

RushFit Week 5 day1

Ok since RushFit really isn't set up by strictly days but by weeks I need to stick to that.  Soooo week 5 day 1 was abdominal strength and core conditioning.  Not a bad workout but I did tap out for the back bends.  I just didn't have them in me today.  After work I went to the gym for this trial run of New rules of lifting for women.  Not really following the program but supporting someone who is trying it.  I did go through workout A today and worked up a sweat.  It isn't long but it does incorporate 60 second rests between sets.  That was new to me.  Back when I lifted consistently I didn't do a consistent rest after each set.  The weights were to be heavier but since I wasn't sure what was "heavy" to me I just picked a number and went with it.  I can go up some for some of the exercises.  My knee has been bugging me since I twisted it a bit earlier today and I could tell it wanted to ache a little doing step ups.  There were only 5 exercises with each done twice.  If it makes sense if felt like it was enough and then the brain said that wasn't much.  I have read reviews where others have felt bored during the first stage because if is repeated with alternating workouts A and B for about 6 weeks.  We may switch it before then depending on progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment