Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lost in time

Somewhere along the way I absolutely forgot I was tracking this journey.  I'm not even sure what made me think about it today but 9 days later I am back.  I am on week 6 and today was day 5.  Abdominal strength and core conditioning was on the schedule.  I don't know how many days have passed since this one was done last but I think my muscles had forgotten about it!  It was ok until that notorious round 5---back bends,Navasana/Sit Thru/ Hindu Push-up/Sit Thru and mountain climbers.  I did manage to get into the back bend position on both sets but did not remain for the entire 30 seconds.  I have been doing some of the New rules of lifting for women stage 1 workout.  I have been extra sore with that added in.  I don't know if it is helping but I hope it isn't hindering.  Practice may make progress and change is slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment