Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Breathe and smile


Well somehow yesterday got away from me and I didn't post on chanting and singing.
Today's actions are "Breathe and smile". 2 good things to keep in mind. Sometimes taking a deep breathe is needed to clear your head. Breathe in to calm down. This morning threw me off my schedule. A power outage delayed my day and I felt out of sorts because my plans were changed for a bit.
I eventually stopped whining about the cold and went to Ihop. Ate too much and went back home to start the day. Granted it was afternoon by the time I got work but nevertheless I got there. Sometimes even when i'm not smiling on the outside, I am smiling inside. A thought, a memory or a sight can all trigger a smile either externally for all to see or internally so that only you are aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment