Thursday, September 10, 2009

More muffin mania

Yea I know--what's with the muffins. I like them! Today I made mini muffins. They were bite size and I thought I would eat less but I probably had more than if I had made 6 big ones. I got 21 minis out of the batch. Soooo does that mean that 3.5 are equal to 1 big one--LOL! I guess then I had the equivalent of 1 whole one and a half of one. Anyway they weren't too sweet and had a nice "peachy" taste even though it was artificially flavored. I added a bit of cinnamon to the mix and there you have geniune imitation peach cobbler.


This is what I made

Here's the link to the company Mayberrysfinest

They have other products besides muffins but here are the other muffins



Cinnamon toast



Chocolate chunk cookie dough


Banana chocolate chip


Lemon ice box

Blueberry



No comments:

Post a Comment