Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finally opened the box

Ok I bought the Wii in October. I connected it yesterday and I've been playing it since. I'm not not doing too bad in bowling. I'm determined to win one game in tennis. I finally won some points--LOL! I bought a fit plus bundle today. It comes with the balance board, fit plus and my fitness coach 2. I have the first fitness coach. I'm hoping with these I can create a program that will keep me moving and interested along with my regular gym routine.
There are a few others that might be good to have to mix it up but we'll start with this.

Looking at eating plans so I'll need to make a grocery list and stock up. I just want it to be something that I do as a normal part of life not something I have to "think" about all the time.

I have to replace the laptop soon. I can use the Wii to browse. I don't know about posting from it.

I still have to find material to line my fat bottom bag and the clutch that I crocheted last month. I haven't seen anything that matches or I like. I also need handles for the bag. I haven't made anything since the DS lite case that I finished Wednesday. I have several patterns but nothing's got me raring to work. I think I just want to finish the other projects first.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I've been playing boxing (caught a cramp in my arm, lol) and tennis. I'm still getting beat in tennis too.

    ReplyDelete