Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday


WHEW!
I left home around 4:30 a.m.. I made a trip to Walmart go what I needed and went home to unload the car. Went back out to the 2nd Walmart, had breakfast, went to Big Lot's and then the mall. Went back home to unload again. Made a trip to Old Navy, TJMaxx and Ross. It was getting time for the Iron Bowl and traffic was picking up so I went across the river. I got back home around 8:30 p.m. I'm waiting for sleep to
hit hard!

I found a pair of Naturalizers. The style name is "catchy" they were at both TJMaxx and Marshall's.
This isn't one that I had on a list but it will work.

Did I say that I was whipped?

Anyway, I picked up 2 more jars of Colorset moisturizing treatment and a tube of Philip B Creme rinse. Yea like I needed ANY of them!


I'm still on the hunt for a sweater dress/and or tunic.................


No comments:

Post a Comment